Monday, November 29, 2010

Quote of the Day.

"Without fame, he who spends his time on earth leaves only such a mark upon the world as smoke does on air or foam on water." - Dante

I plan on leaving a giant mark. It'll be a crater etched into the minds of many with only a few knowing how it  got there or who made the impact. I want my actions to echo through the future, far past when I'm breathing and far past the day anyone remembers my name. I want to change our thinking and our culture. I want people to love themselves and love their lives. I want to promote gratitude, confidence, love, acceptance, kindship, action, initiative, grace and catalyst a pursument of passion. No dream is too large and no step too small. Negativity stems from idleness and Positivity from initiative and creativity and action.

Go for everything you want to do and believe in yourself, because it won't take long until everyone believes along with you.

Life is short, so take advantage of every minute and seize every opportunity. Live your life outside instead of living someone elses life inside. Do it. Because you are the only one living your life right now and it'll never happen until you do it yourself! I believe in you and I hope thats enough to make you believe in you to.

Three Cheers to Living Life to the Fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask us questions or send us some suggestions. What do you wanna know? What do you wanna see? What's your favourite song? Is there anything you want us to check out?