Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's a Long Way Forward, but a Long Way Back.

As I've mentioned before. I've been doing the whole music dance for a good part of my memorable life. I've written countless songs about the journey and its trials and difficulties but I really want to write one to compose the whole party of it. The good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful, the fun, the boring, the mistakes, the successes... And I'm having a really hard time of it. It's not easy writing a catchy fun beat that picks you up and throws you around the room, banging your limbs into walls and your head into the ceiling but somehow causes you to crash onto the ground, laughing, your sides aching with the fun of it all. Cuz this ride has been like a rollercoaster with no seatbelt. I've held on for this long, terrified and thrilled all at once, and it wasn't until recently I realized that even if I fell, I would have been having the time of my life.

And I'd love to say thank you to all the amazing people who have made the journey thus far so awesome and memorable. You'll always know who you are.

And as in the words on P!nk! RAISE YOUR GLASS BABY... Cuz I'm just gonna get this party started! You wait world, Melody Dante is here to bring you something else!

Cheers my little fishies.

MelDante of GUP

Find me on Twitter @MelDante for all the updates on my rollercoaster journey.

P.S - My Good friend Bella Johnson of BellaJohnsonPhotography read this and totally made my day with this regurgitated quote. ""rather to fail at something you love, than suceed at something you hate". I hope you all succeed at that you love. Don't give up just because a few doors close, stay focused, work hard and use that passion. You only live once.

1 comment:

  1. "rather see you fail at something you love, than succeed at something you hate."
    - to failures.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask us questions or send us some suggestions. What do you wanna know? What do you wanna see? What's your favourite song? Is there anything you want us to check out?