Monday, December 13, 2010

Boredom, I challenge you to a duel!

Unfortunately I lost the duel. Boredom won over.
I'm sick and it SUCKS. And I don't understand why that, whenever I get sick it has to affect either my throat or my ears... irony much? So its been about 5 days and I've gone to work screaming "WHAT? WHAT?" every two sentences cuz I can't really hear on my left side. Curse you sinus infections! The rest of the time I'm in my snoopy PJs either staring at the TV or my computer screen as I kick some serious rear on Starcraft II (yea, I'm a chick who likes videogames, whatcha gonna do about it :P) or asleep for 14+ hours trying to boot out this bug.

The only good I've got out of these 119 hours of nothing is we auditioned a bass player! He was good, here's to hoping he lasts it out! And I got a bit of a kick into designing the GUP t-shirt and web design. I've got an awesome feeling everyone's gonna love it! Can't wait for our band release in the Spring! Yea baby, we're gonna bring it!

Anyway, in other news, cuz my buds and I find interesting stuff all the time, the scientists' on this great big planet found an organism who doesn't rely on the 6 elements required for living! Its a bacteria that substitutes Arsenic for Phosphorus! The arsenic just reminds me a bit of Chicago. Sometimes things just defy logic!

I hope you all are enjoying the festive cheer right now! There's lots of Red and Green going around!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Feel free to ask us questions or send us some suggestions. What do you wanna know? What do you wanna see? What's your favourite song? Is there anything you want us to check out?