Thursday, February 3, 2011

30 Days and Nights

I don't think I've ever been this busy. Not even when I was juggling school and work and music while still finding time to walk the dog, eat, sleep (sometimes), hang out with friends and catch Glee every Tuesday night.

And I thought THAT was hard.

Now there's no school. But there is more work. I've not only started working for a Biotherm, I've starting working in conjunction with Bella Johnson Photography, Sumit Prasad Fashions AND making time for the day job.

And don't forget the music. The whole reason I live and breathe and exist! I've got recording to organize, new songs to memorize and notarize... and how about practice? And T-shirt design!

In good news though we've got the logo prototype! Can't wait for the world to see it!

Anyway again I've worked til almost two in the morning and I should be off to bed! More updates soon! I've got lots to talk about.

Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Bella Johnson photography is Amazing!
    www.bellajohnsonphotography.com

    <3 MEL I just suggested your services to a Inquiring Bride today!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask us questions or send us some suggestions. What do you wanna know? What do you wanna see? What's your favourite song? Is there anything you want us to check out?