Thursday, June 16, 2011

My New Puppies Name is Lucinda

Sometimes I wanna call her Lucifer.

She steals my shoes, wakes me up at 7am to try to play and attacks my other dog Bunny when she's sleeping too! Then there is the perpetual crying when we put her to bed. That dog only likes to sleep in someone's arms.

But she's also insanely cute, selectively smart and an excellent arm warmer.

Unfortunately I can't take her on Sunday to the 'Against the Lights' photoshoot. Which I can safely say - I'm bouncing off the walls for! Our photographer is a good friend of mine and she's definitely going out of her comfort zone to help me capture our image. Which, I'm still trying to picture in my mind myself. I love my music, and I love art - but my brain doesn't have the capacity to create images in my brain. This is something I must work on.

Ah and there goes Lucy again - finding a loose baseboard to gnaw on. Oh dog...

So anyway. Short but sweet. I'm making a resolution to update you all faster! 21 days until it becomes a habit!

Love you all!

Mel, GUP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask us questions or send us some suggestions. What do you wanna know? What do you wanna see? What's your favourite song? Is there anything you want us to check out?